Terms & Conditions
Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions. If you are not sure about anything, please contact us via email email@example.com or just phone us on +44 (0) 1273 242335.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the services and goods by you (the Customeror you). We are Meaningful Care Matters (the Supplier or us or we) which has the following registrations internationally:
- Meaningful Care Matters Ltd a company registered in England and Wales under number 12024550 whose registered office is at Suite 2, Brightwire House, 114a Church Road Hove, East Sussex, BN23EB.
- Meaningful Care Matters Pty Ltd a company registered in Australia under number ACN: 635324784 whose registered office is C/- Viden Group Pty Ltd Ground Floor 22 Mayneview Street, Milton, QLD, 4064.
- These are the terms on which we sell all Services to you. Before placing an order on the Website, you will be asked to agree to these Terms and Conditions by clicking on the button marked ‘I Accept’. If you do not click on the button, you will not be able to complete your order.
- You can only purchase the Services and Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter a contract and are at least 18 years old. You acknowledge this is correct by clicking on the button marked ‘I Accept’.
- Consumermeans an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft, or profession.
- Contractmeans the legally binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the services.
- Delivery Locationmeans the supplier’s premises or other location where the Services are to be supplied, as set out in the Order.
- Durable Mediummeans paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored.
- Goodsmeans any goods that we supply to you with the services, of the number and description as set out in the order.
- Ordermeans the Customer’s order for the Services from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the website.
- Servicesmeans the services advertised on the Website, including any goods, of the number and description set out in the order.
- Websitemeans our website meaningfulcarematters.com on which any goods and services are advertised.
- The description of the services and any goods is as set out in the website, catalogues, brochures, or other form of advertisement/business collateral which may or may not include formal proposals. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of any goods supplied.
- In the case of services and any goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
- All goods and services which appear on the website are subject to availability.
- We can make changes to the services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement or in relation to your specific needs. In the event this occurs, we will notify you of these changes.
- You must co-operate with us in all matters relating to the services, provide us and our authorised employees and representatives with all information required to perform the services and obtain any necessary licences and consents (unless otherwise agreed).
- Failure to comply with the above is a customer default which entitles us to suspend performance of the services until you remedy it or if you fail to remedy it following our request, we can terminate the with immediate effect on written notice to you.
- We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
- The description of the services and/or any goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the services or goods. When an order has been submitted on the website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
- The order process is outlined in the online store and is a step by step process. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
- We intend that these terms and conditions apply only to a service or goods point of sale entered by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, e.g. by giving you rights as a business.
Fees and Payment
- The fees (Fees) for the services, the price of any Goods (if not included in the Fees) and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the website.
- Fees and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the order.
- You must pay by submitting your details with your order via one of the payment methods indicated. Payment is required immediately. If you wish to make alternative payment arrangements by contacting us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- We will deliver the services, including any goods, to the delivery location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement:
- in the case of services, within a reasonable time; and
- in the case of goods, without undue delay.
- For deliveries outside the United Kingdom, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them.
- You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
- If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Services at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
- The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
- You will be charged for all costs associated with delivery which are outlined in the step by step process on the website.
Risk and Title
- Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are dispatched to you.
- You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
Withdrawal and cancellation
- You can withdraw the order by telling us before the payment is made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability post payment fees will only be refunded if notification is made to us within 1 business days from placing your order.
- This is a distance contract(as defined below) which has the cancellation rights (Cancellation Rights) set out below. These Cancellation Rights, however, do not apply, to a contract for the following goods and services (with no others) in the following circumstances:
- goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised.
- goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
Right to cancel
- Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions, you can cancel your order within 1 business days without giving any reason and receive full refund. For services ordered under The Coach Approach upon confirmation of your profile access, the order becomes non-refundable. However, you may choose to not make use of the personalised coaching session as indicated in the description of the service you have ordered should this be your desire.
Commencement of Services in the cancellation period
- We must not begin the supply of a service (being part of the Services) before the end of the cancellation period unless you have made an express request for the service.
Effects of cancellation in the cancellation period
- Except as set out below, if you cancel this Contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
Payment for Services commenced during the cancellation period
- Where a service is supplied (being part of the service) before the end of the cancellation period in response to your express request to do so, you must pay an amount for the supply of the service for the period for which it is supplied, ending with the time when we are informed of your decision to cancel the Contract. This amount is in proportion to what has been supplied in comparison with the full coverage of the Contract. This amount is to be calculated on the basis of the total price agreed in the Contract or, if the total price were to be excessive, on the basis of the market value of the service that has been supplied, calculated by comparing prices for equivalent services supplied by other traders. You will bear no cost for supply of that service, in full or in part, in this cancellation period if that service is not supplied in response to such a request.
Deduction for Goods supplied
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (ie handling the goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods: e.g. it goes beyond the sort of handling that might be reasonably allowed in a shop). This is because you are liable for that loss and, if that deduction is not made, you must pay us the amount of that loss.
Timing of reimbursement
- If we have not offered to collect the Goods, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 14 days after the day we receive back from you any Goods supplied, or
- (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have sent back the Goods.
- If you have received Goods in connection with the contract which you have cancelled, you must send back the Goods or hand them over to us at
- Meaningful Care Matters, Suite 2, Brightwire House, 114a Church Road Hove, East Sussex, England, BN23EB
- You are required to return goods without delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate to us your cancellation of this Contract. The deadline is met if you send back the Goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You agree that you will have to bear the cost of returning the Goods.
- We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the order and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
- Upon delivery, the Goods will:
- be of satisfactory quality.
- be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods which, before the Contract is made, you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgment) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract; and
- conform to their description.
- It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials.
- We will supply the Services with reasonable skill and care.
- After sales service is dependent upon the product or service purchased and information of said support is contained in the information collateral describing details. Meaningful Care Matters endeavors to undertake all reasonable action to facilitate services but is not liable for any impediment beyond the control of reasonable circumstances and flexibility due to circumstances beyond the control of either party. All reasonable steps to fulfil the deed of service. All reasonable action will be made however in the event of frustration of contact the fee is not refundable.
- Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation about your personal information.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- ‘Data Protection Laws’ means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR.
- ‘GDPR’ means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- ‘Data Controller’, ‘Personal Data’ and ‘Processing’ shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
- We are a data controller of the personal data we process in providing the services and goods to you.
- Where you supply personal data to us so we can provide services and goods to you, and we process that personal data in the course of providing the services and goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the data protection laws:
- before or at the time of collecting personal data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- we will only process personal data for the purposes identified.
- we will respect your rights in relation to your personal data; and
- we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your personal data is secure.
- For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can email: email@example.com
- The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the supplier’s other legal obligations.
- Subject to this, we are not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (e.g. loss of profit) to your business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a consumer – because we believe you are not buying the services and goods wholly or mainly for your business, trade, craft or profession.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
- These terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
- Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Walesor, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
- We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints as follows: Any grievance associated with inability to meet commitments will be investigated and responded. Substitute arrangement will be made in good faith.
- We aim to follow these codes of conduct, copies of which you can obtain as follows:
Natural Justice and principles of common law of England. available from Independent legal advice should be considered in the event the customer has concerns about the nature of business dealings associated with the provision of goods and services.